12/13/13: Holiday “Pop-Up” Shop
Come to Youth in Arts during our Holiday “Pop-Up” Shop hours to meet local artists and creators and purchase unique, handmade gift items. A percentage of all sales supports Youth in Arts programs for local children.
Two more chances to shop:
Friday, December 13, 5-8 pm (during 2nd Fridays Art Walk)
Saturday, December 14, noon-5 p.m.
- Agate Design Jewelry–simple, elegant, handmade jewelry featuring precious metals and semiprecious stones;
- tt for dogs–locally made range of all-natural dog grooming products featuring the healthy benefits of Australian essential oils;
- Alitha Young Art–original mixed media collage artwork, wrapped canvas and glossy poster reprints, and greeting cards;
- Cashmere “Ugly Dolls” by Miko Lee–adorable and whimsical creatures hand sewn from recycled cashmere knits;
- Chasing Clouds Studio–stunning, one-of-kind tree ornaments created by Yoshiko Fujii from layers upon layers of hand-torn original prints and collected art papers (December 13 only);
- Anna X.L. Wong–unique, hand-felted silk and wool scarves. Wearable works of art;
- Deb Bennett–beautiful, handmade art glass plates, bowls and decorative pieces;
PLUS creations by local kids, tasty refreshments and a chance to check out our new gallery exhibit “Imaginary Voyages”
Validated parking at the 3rd & C Street Garage with your purchase!
Download a flyer to share (PDF)